Friday, March 26, 2010

It's A Girl!!

All of you already know we are having another girl, I am just doing this for my records! We have known for a while now, but I have been waiting to see if I could get the ultrasound pictures posted, but we are having issues so I decided to just post it.

Surprise, surprise! I knew our chances of having a boy were not too good, but I still thought this one would be a boy. Of course I was wrong and Tyler was right. He is okay with it....even a little excited I think. But I did hear "I told you so" a lot. I am excited, she will fit right in and honestly, I do not know what I would do with a boy. Hadley got her way, she wanted nothing to do with a boy, she is way excited. We are used to drama anyway, maybe by the third child we will have found a way to deal with it better!

Also, I forgot to give a shout out to Tyler for his birthday. Happy Birthday!!! We love you so much! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband and our girls are so blessed to have such a great daddy! You are the best, thanks for all you do!

1 comments:

Heidi Hamilton said...

I admit that I didn't know! We don't seem to be able to chat much at church (Okay - I'm not able to chat much w/ anyone - especially with my new calling).
congrats on girl #3!
Jason's Aunt gave us a card with our 3rd that said "Sugar & Spice and lots of Social Drama". So true. BUT we love girls! They sure are fun. And it doesn't hurt that you can use the clothes over again.
I was the same way though - really wanted a boy - took a while to comprehend that we were going to have 3 girls.