Friday, March 26, 2010

What We Have Been Up To

I am not sure where this picture came from. My guess is that Hadley asked her dad to take a picture of them. She loves getting her picture taken. They sure are cute little girls though!




We rode bikes when the weather was nice!
The kids love riding bikes. I love to see my little
Lexi pedaling her little bike. She is such a peanut!
She thinks she is as big as her sister!





Hadley had Kindergarten Orientation. She was so excited about it. She thinks she is so big! Well I guess she is. It was long and boring for me in the gym watching a projector, but they took the kids and did different activities while the parents got the low down on what to expect from Kindergarten. She got a huge cookie and a cowboy...I mean cowGirl hat to wear on the first day of school. She is so excited about being a Foothills Mustang! She is so cute. I can't believe my baby will soon be in Kindergarten!

She is so excited about Kindergarten!

Hadley also had her Field Trip to the Clark Planetarium. She was so excited about it. She loved learning about all the different planets at school. During the movie, we took a trip to all the planets and she said it felt real and was kind of scary.

Hadley and her class


Hadley with her cute friends Aleah and Ryan


February came and went much faster than January. Thank Goodness!! We didn't do much. I would say the highlight was Valentines Day. Hadley loved getting all her little Valentines from school. We did make it to Chuck E. Cheese one night thanks to Hadley. One night after Tyler got home, Hadley randomly said it would be fun to go there and I said it would be and we would have to go some time. Of course she said, how about now? So it was a spur of the moment decision but we went. It was kind of nice to just go without thinking about it and the kids were way excited about it.



Hadley and Chuck! Lexi was hilarious, she
ran after her sister to see where she was going,
turned the corner saw Chuck and booked it in the
opposite direction screaming and shaking! It was
so funny. She is afraid of anything that is dressed up.


My Cute Girls!














The girls turned in their tickets for some prizes
at Chuck E. Cheese. Lexi's favorite was the stick
on earrings. She thought she was so cute! She looks so
grown up with her hair pulled back and earrings on!





1 comments:

Douglas, Anita, Gracie, & Marley said...

They are getting so big! Cute pics.