Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 2010

I am so glad January is finally over. It was a long and dreary month. A lot of that had to do with the fact that I was sick half of December and all of January. And for the very few of you who don't know, yes I am pregnant! I am due in August this time instead of July, so that is exciting. So the month of January was not all that great for me but we did manage to have a little bit of fun.
We did get a chance to go sledding at the cabin for a weekend with our good friends Chris and Lindsey Barfuss and their cute kids Madison and Cayden. It was so nice to get away and have a change of scenery. The kids had a blast! Lexi asks me all the time if we can go to the cabin and go sledding. They were quite the dare devils. All of them, including Lexi of course went down the hill by themselves, they even went on their stomach. Lexi thought she was a big shot until Tyler made them walk back up the hill dragging their own sled. She was not a fan of that at all. She is use to being pulled up the hill on the sled. We had a great time!
Then there was one day that the girls put on their own little dance recital for me and Hadley made sure I took pictures. I'm glad I did because I forgot all about it until I saw the pictures. It was really cute. I love my girls!
Last, but not least, my little Haddy lost her first tooth! She was really excited. It had been loose forever, the tooth growing behind it was pushing it out. I asked Hailee to convince her to let her pull it out. Hadley will do anything for her Aunt Hailee. So between her and Amie, they finally got it out. Hadley was so brave up until the very end when it was real close to coming out. She cried and said it hurt her but I think she was just scared. She did a great job though. And you would think her little sister watching that would be kind of scared especially because she kind of freaked out toward the end. But not my Lexi, she told Hailee it was her turn and opened her mouth wide!


Cute little Lexi and Cayden....Lexi could seriously eat him up!


Hadley and Maddy getting ready to go down the hill

Lexi dragging her sled back up the hill




Hadley making a snow angel







Go Maddy!




Hadley fell on her way back up the hill!



Here comes Hadley



Lexi was lovin' it




Our little family





The Barfuss Family




Ty and his girls



This is how Lexi likes to come back up the hill.





The girls bustin' a move!



They are posing.




They just love each other! At that moment anyway.




Bottoms up!








The tooth pulling procedure.




I love her face in this picture!




The final result.


And of course, the loot from the tooth fairy!

2 comments:

HappyHodges said...

Wow what a busy month! But more important.. Congrats you guys!!!

Douglas, Anita, Gracie, & Marley said...

Such cute pictures! Congrats on the baby! I hope you're feeling better. We need to catch up soon.