Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Girls Dance Recital

I am so proud of my 2 baby girls! They are not so much baby girls anymore, but they will always be my babies! They both did such a good job last night at their dance recital. I was really surprised that Lexi actually danced! I thought she might just stand there, but she actually did really well for a 2 year old. It was the cutest thing ever, she was born to dance! Then there's my Haddy, she was awesome. I was a little worried at first cause the poor thing looked beyond nervous when she walked out, but she pulled it together and did a great job. It made my whole night! All the money spent was well worth it after last night.




The girls with their flowers from Miss Brittani

I seriously could eat her up!

Hadley doing her thing!



Lexi shakin' it on stage!



Hadley waiting back stage

Lexi waiting back stage

Hadley and Lexi with their cute friends Joey and
Kendell. They are sisters too!
There are a few things that I have been lazy about bloggiong about, so I will just add it to this one. Tanksgiving was great! We were at my parents house this year. It was the first year ever that my dad has had Thanksgiving with all his kids together. And it was at his house! This was also the first year he has had a big enough house to do it in. It was nice to hang out with everyone all day. My goal was to get pictures with everyone sitting around the table, but aparently the food was a little more important cause I forgot all about it. So no pictures of this one. My niece took a few random pictures of people for me but that was mainly for me to have some pictures to put on the calendar I make for my dad every year. It was a great day, we are so truley blessed to have all that we do and I am so thankful for my family.
Then it was time to see Santa at our ward Christmas party. Of course Hadley was all about it. She loves Santa! Lexi kept saying in her cute little high pitched voice " I see Santa!" Until we actually got in the room and she was able to see him. It was like Disneyland all over again. She was litterally shaking she was so scared of him. Of course, she took the candy cane from him but didn't want anything else to do with him. Then for about 15 minutes after, she kept saying, " I don't want to sit Santa's Lap." She is my little baby! Here are some pics.






1 comments:

Brigham and Kristi said...

They look so cute in their little outfits. I am sad that I couldn't be there, I am sure they did a fantastic job though.