Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Highlights

Yay! Halloween has come and gone! As most of you know it is my least favorite holiday. But I put on a happy face and endure it because the kids absolutely LOVE it! We have so much candy it is literally sickening! The worst part is, I think I eat it more than the kids do. I have no self discipline lately. The girls dressed up Tuesday for dance class, Wednesday for our trunk-or-treat, Hadley dressed up Friday for school and then finally Saturday came. We went trick-or-treating at Dan's grocery store with my mom and the girls, then we went with my mom to her trunk-or-treat, then we met up at Amie's for our traditional taco soup and homemade doughnuts! They were so good, Thanks Amie! As always, I ate to much on my Halloween Binge and felt kind of sick afterward but it was so worth it......Then there was Tyler, he ditched us for part of the Halloween festivities to go to the Utes game. I really didn't mind, he had a great time and he looked awesome. I was excited that he got into the Halloween spirit, even though I think it's pointless, it was kind of fun getting him ready for the game.



Cinderella trying to make out with Nemo

The cute cousins

Pretty Princesses



my mom and Brittany Bob

Tinker Bell and her pal Silver Mist



Daddy and the gilrs I thought Lexi
would be afraid of him but she kept
saying "pretty daddy"


Ty has the perfect bald head

Go Utes!!

They had a fire truck at Dan's the girls thought
it was so cool

Aren't they sweet!

Cute Mya and Lexi, they are best friends and
worst enimies depending on the day

All the Girls!


Audry and Mya


My Sweethearts!

Hadley's Perfect pumpkin....Lexi's too, although
she wasn't as picky

Ty is such a good sport about pumpkin carving!


Hadley cleaning out her pumpkin


Hadley doing her spooky thriller dance




Lexi doing free style




I guess she needed a minute. She loves
dance class though!

0 comments: