Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Field Trip to the Fire Station

Last week Hadley had another field trip, this time to the fire station. She was so excited for this one! She has loved learning about fire safety. She loves to come home and tell me all about what she has learned. She has always been fascinated by fire trucks. She wants to go back and take her daddy to see them. It was short and simple and the kids had a great time, those are the best kid of field trips! Then on Friday, we took the kids to the pumpkin patch to pick out their pumpkin. Oh my gosh, I would have never dreamed it could take as long as it did. Hadley was so picky about hers. I'm pretty sure we got the best pumpkin there...according to Hadley anyway!





Hadley's Class



Lexi thought she was one of the big kids!


Hadley loves to pose!






1 comments:

My Attempt at Cooking said...

Fun field trip, although I have to say I wish they didn't have so many! But they are fun--for the kids. Thanks for taking Ethan's pictures! Seriously, why can't I remember the camera?