Friday, September 25, 2009

Hadley's First Day of School





I am so behind on my posts! Hadley started school on the 9th, she was so excited. I thought I would be fine this year since it is her second year but I totally cried. I think it was because I was in Las Vegas for work on her first day. Thank goodness for my sister in law Hailee who stepped in to take over Mommy duties. When I called Hadley to ask her how her first day was she said "Mom I didn't learn nothing and you told me I was going to learn my numbers and learn how to read and I just learned nothing today." I guess I should just be glad that she is eager to learn that stuff. Here are some cute pics that Hailee took of her. I totally chopped her hair the night before so she was way excited about that too!



Lexi and Carter think they are so big too!













0 comments: