Monday, September 28, 2009

Discovery Gateway

Hadley had her first field trip for the year to Discovery Gateway. What a fun place for kids! We had never been there but we will definitely go back. It was so fun. A little crazy with all the kids and trying to keep track of two of them, but the kids had a blast. Lexi loves that she gets to be a part of all the fun. She wants to go to school so bad. Every time we drop Hadley off at school Lexi says " I go to school 3" because I always tell her she has to wait until she is 3 to go to school. Hadley had a great time, there were so many things to do she didn't know where to start. She loves going to school and thinks she is so big. She loves to come home and teach her sister things that she learned at school.









Hadley's Class

1 comments:

Lyndee said...

You cut her hair it looks cute. I am going to miss you in Chicago this weekend. We need to plan a get together.