Wow, we have been super busy the last couple of weeks. The week after we got home from the 4th of July weekend I left for girls camp, came home Saturday and we got ready for the girls birthday party on Sunday. Then the following Thursday we left again for the cabin this time with the Barfuss family. It was a blast! We had so much fun and Chris and Lindsey only offended us a couple of times so we may still invite them back! Just Kidding. Hadley loved playing with Maddy and cute little Cayden did not help the baby hungry situation. He is so cute and such a good baby. Thanks guys for all the fun it was great.
Then the following Thursday was Hadley's birthday. I cannot believe she is 4! She thinks she is so big, she's always telling me what 4 year olds can do. One of them is sharing toys so that's a good thing...I'm still not sure we've mastered that yet. She spilled her yogurt the other day and told me she needed to clean it up herself because when 4 year olds spill they clean up their own messes. She has definitely still got her Hadditude in full effect but she is such a sweetheart. I love that she still likes to cuddle with me and she is such a big help around the house. She is a great big sister to Lexi, they could play house together all day. She is so excited for school to start and is already looking forward to turning 5! I'm still trying to cope with 4, I'm definitely not ready to think about 5. We are so thankful to have our sweet little Hadley in our lives. I told her she's not suppose to get so big so fast and she said "don't worry mom, I'll always be your baby." We love you so much Hadley thank you for being our Little Miss May! We hope you had a great birthday.
Then after that it was back up to the cabin (surprise, surprise) for Raspberry days. That was actually a little disappointing this year, there wasn't a whole lot there besides jewelry, but I did get away with a really cute watch! We tried the lake again and we finally had a nice sunny day but the wind was horrible so we didn't stay long. It was still a nice little get away...again. It's always fun to go to the cabin. The girls love going and playing with their cousins. So brace yourselves, I'm a little behind on my posts with so much going on so there are lots of pictures!
Cute Hadley at her family birthday party Lexi was excited to open presents
My big 4 year old she loves to get her picture taken
My big 2 year old! say cheese
Lexi's new bike
Chris and Tyler with the mouse they caught the first night at the cabin. They needed proof
Cute Cayden Hadley, Lexi and Maddy
I just love these girls Tyler doing sparklers
Hadley loves Maddy
Hadley with our homemade decorations for her Birthday party. She was sad when I told her I didn't buy any so her and Lexi had fun decorating this with stickers. I had to get a close up.
Hadley and Lexi having fun before Hadley's friends came for her birthday party
the much anticipated pinata Hadley opening presents
Hadley with all of her friends....and Lindsey I think this could be a tradition Tyler and Hadley at Raspberry Days







3 comments:
Happy Birthday to the Carlson girls! Sorry we missed the party it looks like it was so much fun!
Holy Cow! You HAVE been busy! Looks like too-much-fun-busy, though. Happy Birthday to your girls - they're so cute!
So Cute!! Love those two :)
Post a Comment