Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lagoon

My Sister Kim and her husband Pat invited us to lagoon for Italian Day. It was a blast! Tyler was hesitant about going because he thought we might be wasting our money if the kids didn't like it. Well he had nothing to worry about. We have 2 little dare devils on our hands! They were not afraid of anything. By the expressions on their faces you would've thought they were terrified, but when the rides were over Lexi cried because she didn't want to get off and Hadley always wanted to go again. They even rode some rides that I was real hesitant about. But if Lexi saw Hadley on a ride, she had to try it. So if they allowed her to go, so did I, holding my breath the whole time. I was surprised at how well they did. We were there for about 9 hours, I never thought they would last that long but they were way good the whole time and they had so much fun. Thanks Kim and Pat we loved it!


this one they both even put their hands up

this was the one I was freaking out about when Hadley went on it I thought for sure she would be so scared she would pee her pants, then Lexi had to go I was a nervous wreck it goes so fast but they both loved it
































this is the picture that kills me, I remember riding these
little boats with my sister when we were little now here
I am taking picture of my little gilrs riding it. Where does
the time go!


what sweet girls!

0 comments: