Sunday, April 5, 2009

Goodbye Stitch


So we finally decided to get rid of Stitch yesterday. It is kind of bitter sweet. I do feel really bad about it while at the same time feeling really relieved. I know I'm a horrible person. But his new home has 3 other dogs and a cat. I'm sure he will be much happier there than here getting in trouble all the time for chewing on the girls toys. We kept telling Hadley that it was permanent and he could not come back. She said "okay I know, you already told me now just get rid of him and stop talking to me." She was real happy to see him go. Lexi on the other hand loved him but she's young enough to get over it quick, I hope. I hope we did the right thing. I feel like I just gave up on him and that makes me feel horrible. He is probably so happy about it so I don't know why I'm worrying.






On a lighter note...my girls went to Hailee to get their teeth cleaned this past week. I know, I'm a dork but I had to take some pictures. Hadley sat on the chair all by herself being so big. She was kind of scared but very brave and just let Hailee do her thing. I know it was only because it was Hailee doing it. Then it was Lexi's turn. She even let Hailee clean her teeth...well as best as you can on a 20 month old. She let Hailee brush her teeth and paint on some fluoride. They were both so big! I can't believe how fast they are growing up!















































4 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

So Sad but I am sure you did the right thing! Anyways I loved having the girls come in! It was so... much fun having them there! Thanks again for bringing them in! They did great :)

diana said...

Don't worry about the stitch. Sounds like he has a good home & he will like having other dogs around!
Looks like the girls did great at the dentists too!

Brigham and Kristi said...

That is sad but sometimes you just have to do things that works best for you and dogs adjust fast to where ever they are. That is cute I can't believe how big the girls are.

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to send you a blog invite forever, so email me and I'll get one to you!
emilyjenson79@yahoo.com