Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler!



These pictures have nothing to do with Tyler's birthday, but they are cute!


This is Hadley and her friend Maddy posing!



Lexi loves Mya. You can't really tell but she is holding her had in this picture. Lexi loves babies, she could hug and kiss Mya all day if she'd let her.







Tyler's birthday was yesterday. We haven't really celebrated it yet because he was suppose to be at school all night but thanks the the gas leak by the U he got out of it. But my nephew Kolby's birthday is the same day so we went to his birthday party. We are going out tomorrow probably just to dinner and a movie but it will be nice to have a date night. I just wanted to tell Tyler happy birthday and let him know how much we love him! He really is the best husband anyone could ever have and he is a great dad too! Our girls adore him and they have him wrapped around their little fingers too. Thanks Ty for all you do. I definitely couldn't do it without you. You are the best. Happy Birthday! I love you so much!

2 comments:

Lyndee said...

Happy Birthday guy!! We need to get together soon. Lets go to the Godfathers run by the children! LOL! Good times.

Heidi Hamilton said...

Kortni - I can't believe I haven't seen your blog until now. SO cute! Your girls are so adorable and it's been fun to see Lexi's personality in nursery.