I can't believe it's March! This year is already going by so fast. We haven't been very fun the last couple of weeks. The girls have been sick again and my poor Lexi has a UTI. We are all too familiar with that dealing with all of Hadley's issues. I was hoping Lexi would get away with not going through that. Oh well, what do you do. It's not the end of the world and there is a lot of worse things that could happen. By the way, for those who don't know UTI stands for urinary tract infection. Little girls shouldn't have to go through that!
Anyway, Hadley totally made my day yesterday. We were in the car and she had just woke up and was still a little groggy and she said "mom I just love you so much, I love you like 3 inches!" It was so cute! She was so excited about the 3 inches. It just made my day that she would say that first thing after waking up. I just love her. Her new favorite thing is singing. She will stand outside the door and just sing until you acknowledge the princess with the beautiful voice! Or she will stay in her bed in the morning and sing until you go get her. It is so funny what kids come up with.







1 comments:
such cute kids! just love those little girls
Post a Comment