Lexi was cheesin' it for all the cameras! Christmas was great. It was so fun to watch the kids open presents. Well, Lexi didn't open very many after she found her chocolate Santa sucker. She has a very big sweet tooth! After Hadley opened each of her presents she would say, "I've always wanted this!" Then she had to put them one by one on the couch after she opened it. I thought we were going to be there all day. We left a little earlier than planned because we thought we were going to be snowed in so that was really hard on Hadley to leave all her new toys
. She finally agreed to leave only because she didn't want to miss out on more presents at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was a fun day. It is so fun to watch the magic of Christmas unfold in the eyes of the kids. Tonight for New Year's Eve we are going to Tyler's parents house. I can't believe another year has already past. I am so very blessed to have this wonderful family that I have. 2008 was a great year. We did a lot of fun things and I am so grateful that we have the opportunity to start another great year. I have the 2 cutest little girls ever and an amazing husband. We are very blessed, we have a roof over our heads in a great neighborhood. We love it here. Everyone is so great, we have a lot of good friends and there is always someone available for a play date! We have great families on both sides who are always there for us no matter what. We really couldn't ask for more. Although sometimes we do, but in reality life is pretty great. Happy New Year! I hope everyone has a fabulous 2009!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Your girls are SO cute!! Brynlee would LOVE that salon where did you get it??
So Cute! It was a great Christmas and so glad we all have each other to spend it with! Girls pics are adorable! Love you guys
Post a Comment