Sunday, December 7, 2008

It doesn't get any better than this











Hadley had her first dance recital Thursday night. It was seriously the cutest thing I'd ever seen. All the girls did such a great job. I was so proud of all of them, for their first performance ever, they really held it together well. It was the funnest thing ever to watch my little girl get up there and strut her stuff. I was really relieved that all went well. Their teacher, Mrs. Brittany was up there with them to help them along the way. She is great! Good Job Hadley, I am so proud of you, I love you so much!! You're beautiful!



3 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

I just loved watching those two dance! That was absolutely adorable and I loved every minute of it! I am glad that they love it so much!

Lindsey said...

she looks so cute! What a fun time of year for her! I'm glad she didn't get stage fright... wait this is Hadley... No such thing as stage fright for her! Cute!

diana said...

Adorable!! What a cutie. I bet she loved being all dressed up and doing her dance. She looks sooo grown up.

Ours is next Friday. I am hoping the girls will actually dance. So far Amanda just stands during the whole practice & Isabelle twirls in the curtain. Keep your fingers crossed!
Diana