Tuesday, September 9, 2008

So This is What I Came Home To

Hadley has a nice black eye thanks to a swing in the face. It happened about 5 minutes before Tyler left to pick me up from the airport. So I haven't seen my kids in 5 days and I come home to Hadley's black eye and swollen face. It was way sad. But she was still ok enough to ask where her present was first thing so I think she's going to be fine. It's looking a little better today but yesterday it still looked pretty rugged.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh!! How sad! I hate it when kids get hurt! She still looks cute though!

{We Are The Wade's} said...

OUCH!! That hurts, I'm sure!! Boston had a same thing happen to him not to long ago. But he walked out in front of a kid swinging REALLY HIGH; and got kicked right in the face! He has a bloody lip and was pretty swollen for a while. Your just lucky you werent there when it happened!! I cried probably as much as Boston did!!! She sure is cute though! And your family picts are REALLY cute!!!