



Ok so it was our turn to get pictures done and here are just a few of them. After Hailee's cute sister in law JoRae took some way cute pictures of Carter, then of Taylor and Addison, of course it's no surprise that my kids were next. JoRae is awesome. These are a few of her favorites and I couldn't narrow them down so I posted all of them. Let me know what you think cause I'm going to have a hard time picking just a few, especially when I get all of them back. Thanks JoRae, you're the best!










3 comments:
Get them all!!! What adorable girls they are! I can't believe that they are getting so big. I had a great birthda, and Chris got me a nice necklace, and a massage gift certificate and some scrapbook stuff. Thanks for asking!
They are so cute I love them.
Kristi
I loved your blog! The pictures are all adorable. I can see why it is hard to choose your favorites. I am so glad that I can read this blog now, it is way fun
Diana & the girls
Post a Comment