I finally got proof of her kisses!
This is how she eats her corn
She wasn't very happy about this picture, but her outfit was cute!

Lexi had her 15 month check up today. I can't believe she is already 15 months! What happened to my little 6 lb 10oz baby? She is now 20lbs 8.5 oz and 30 1/2 inches long. She is happy and healthy. Her favorite things at the moment are, kissing her sister, her babies, teasing, walking backward, corn, and of course water. I can't get the kid to drink anything else! Oh yeah, and anything sweet, she's just like her dad. She is growing up so fast, it's crazy. I am so thankful to have her here with us, she is a great blessing in our home. She is the little peacemaker. She gets really upset when her sister is in trouble or anyone in the house isn't happy. She always checks on her sister when she's in time out to make sure she is ok, and she kind of groans at me for getting mad at Hadley. She is such a sweetheart.
Lexi had her 15 month check up today. I can't believe she is already 15 months! What happened to my little 6 lb 10oz baby? She is now 20lbs 8.5 oz and 30 1/2 inches long. She is happy and healthy. Her favorite things at the moment are, kissing her sister, her babies, teasing, walking backward, corn, and of course water. I can't get the kid to drink anything else! Oh yeah, and anything sweet, she's just like her dad. She is growing up so fast, it's crazy. I am so thankful to have her here with us, she is a great blessing in our home. She is the little peacemaker. She gets really upset when her sister is in trouble or anyone in the house isn't happy. She always checks on her sister when she's in time out to make sure she is ok, and she kind of groans at me for getting mad at Hadley. She is such a sweetheart.
Just for fun, here is a little comparison
Lexi at 15 months - 20lbs 8.5 oz 30 1/2 inches long head circ 43 1/4
Hadley at 13, yes 13 months - 25 lbs 9 oz 32 1/4 inches long head circ 47
Lexi's measurements now are closest to Hadley at 9 months.
Hadley at 9 months - 21 lbs 3.5 oz 30 3/4 inches long head circ 46, Hadley's head circ was 43 at 4 months! Hadley was still bigger at 9 months than Lexi is now! I can't believe how different my children are! Hadely took it all. Surprise, surprise.







2 comments:
She is getting so big! I love her curly blonde lockes.
I love how she eats corn. That is the funniest thing ever. She is so cute I could just squish her.
Post a Comment