I'm back from Chicago and no more traveling for a while. I went there for my old job at Maggie Sottero to help out with the bridal shows. My job was to help dress the models. It is always nice when the shows are over and I can go back to normal life and forget about what the models look like...I can't help but leave feeling a little discouraged about my physical appearance after dressing someone with a perfect body all day. This time there were no black eyes while I was gone and everything went really smooth, thanks to my mother-in-law. She is a life saver! Tyler was elk hunting while I was gone, and by the way, no luck so she volunteered to take on the task of my children. She even took Monday off work to take care of them and take Hadley to dance, then she picked me up from the airport at 10:45 pm, drove me all the way home then had to drive back to her house in Sandy and go to work the next day. She is amazing, I don't know what we would have done without her. Thanks Donna, you're the best!
Parent observation day went much better this month than last month. I actually got to see Hadley do the dance this time and there was no passing out! It is so cute to see kids dance and not really know what they are doing, I Love it!
Lexi thought she'd try out Hadley's dance class, she loves to dance!
This is Lexi's cheese grin

We finally got our hand-me-down swing set put up and it is the greatest thing ever! Hadley loves to push Lexi in her swing and feel like she is in charge. It is great, I just watch from the window and get things done in the house. Too bad it's going to be getting cold real soon.
I was taking some cute pictures today of Lexi and Hadley always gets jealous and has to get in the picture. Lexi wasn't too happy about it but usually Lexi LOVES her sister. She gives her about a million kisses a day and I am lucky if I can get one. I can never get a good picture of it though because Lexi seems to have camera radar and is determined not to let me get proof of her kisses. She loves to kiss Hadley and babies, not mom and dad. All though she'd much rather kiss her dad than me, and she's such a mama's girl...I don't get it.







1 comments:
Kortni
This is Brandon. How the heck are you?
I just tried to publish a comment but I think I screwed up. So I might repeat myself-
Anyways, It would be fun to catch up. I have tried to get a hold of both you and Anita for a while. I have looked on Facebook to see if you had an account, I spoke to Brittney Haskel yesterday before you emailed me, and asked her if she had your contact informaition. Funny Huh.
Well your family looks great. I would love to catch up.
Give me call, or shoot me out an email. Also, does Anita still live in Dallas? I am heading there next week and it would be cool to say hi.
Talk to you soon
brandonvandy@yahoo.com
435-668-9161
Post a Comment