| When one does something ,they all have to and if I take a picture of one, yep you guessed it I have to take of picture of them all! |
![]() |
| Cute outfits that Aunt Mel bought them |
![]() |
| She wasn't happy about her picture in her new dress |
![]() |
| Brae loves her Dora books! |
![]() |
| I love her face in this picture, she is so over me taking her picture and just wants to read her book! |
![]() |
| She is just cute! And I wanted a picture of the flower I made for her hair |
![]() |
| So cute watching her show! |
![]() |
| My special girls |
![]() |
| I know this is blurry but I couldn't pass it up! |
![]() |
| Brae and her cousin Kylee...she freakin' loves her! |
![]() |
| She climbed up on the couch and fell asleep like this, so precious! |
![]() |
| Some bubble fun |
![]() |
| So upset |
![]() |
| Brae Brae and her dolls |
![]() |
| This is my chubby girl in the new outfit I bought her..so cute right? But I had to take the shirt back because her budda was so big the belt wouldn't buckle! |
![]() |
| It doesn't take much to upest this one! |
![]() |
| Brae loves wearing the girls clothes |






























0 comments:
Post a Comment