Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!

We headed up to the cabin again this year to celebrate the New Year. I loved it! It is so nice to be able to put the kids to bed and not have to worry about driving home. We were even lucky enough to get a snow storm the first night we were there so there was something to go sledding on. I could not believe how much snow there wasn't!! Brae was a big fan of sledding...just like my other kids. I wondered if she would be scared at all, but who was I kidding, one of my kids scared of something like that..yeah right. So far they've all been little dare devils. It was so fun to watch them. Brae yelled "weeeee" every time, then she would say "gen" that means again. We had a blast and are so thankful that we have such a beautiful place to get away to.





Time to get the pots and pans ready and start the count down! The best part of it all was it was only 8:00..bed time for the kids so the adults can party!!! Ha ha, we did that last year too, they had no idea, they were just thankful to stay up until "midnight"

My three little darlings!


Don't ask me what Lexi is doing


Brae was so confused at why we were letting all the kids make such a ruckus!

0 comments: