Thursday, September 22, 2011

Update on My Brae Brae

The other night, my sweet little Brae was sitting on the couch with Tyler and I watching America's Got Talent. She started singing with the person on TV, then when the audience started clapping, she did too! She was so excited, it was the cutest thing ever!

I love this picture. She loves to sit with her Ha ee
I also have some big news......our 13 month old finally has a tooth! She actually has 4 top teeth coming in, none on the bottom yet though. I am just glad to know that she has teeth! She is really starting to experiment with talking. She tries really hard to say I love you, which is I ya ya with a very focused look on her face. She says mama, dada, Rella, Ha ee, no no no no, and uh oh. That is all I can think of right now. She loves to sing, when she hears anybody sing in person or on TV she starts to sing a long. And she has the most beautiful voice of course!

0 comments: