Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Always Taking Pictures!

More pictures of random things. I have never met anyone who loves there picture taken as much as my kids do. They are always wanting me to take their picture and they get real jealous if I take some of Brae and not them. And most of the time they want their picture taken by themselves.

Lexi got her ears pierced! She has been asking for it since Hadley got hers done a year and a half ago but she has been to scared to do it. She just decided one day that she was ready, so after lunch I took her so we could surprise daddy when he got home. She was so brave and only cried for a minute!


She loves to make funny faces

They celebrated her unbirthday at school since she has a Summer birthday!



My sweet Brae Brae is always getting herself into trouble!



Ah Ice Cream Cones...the best part of Summer!

Lexi's last day of school




I had to take this picture, she is so sweet!

0 comments: