Sunday, May 25, 2008
Lexi's experience at the Big Playland isn't quite as exciting as Hadley's but she is content to just sit and watch. Her new favorite thing is to play the walking game that breaks your back from bending over...of course she still will not crawl and she has absolutely no balance to be walking, which is why it breaks your back. Keep in mind she is almost 10 1/2 months old. She is definitely our baby. But she's so freaking cute we just can't stand it. She has the cutest personality and is happy all the time.
Posted by Tyler and Kortni at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
YAY!!!!! I am so glad! It is darling! Good job I love it :) Hadley just cracks me up she is so freakin cute, her personality kills me, and for desi-rella, what a cute little stinker :) I love her so much :)
I am so excited you joined the blog clan. It looks awesome. Your girls are so cute I just love them.
Yay! I am so glad you have entered the blogging world!!! Hadley is so cute I can totally here her saying that about her eyes and needing sunglasses!! I love it!!
Post a Comment